IT and digital
Student Assistant - SAP Basis
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential, supporting our SAP Basis platforms to create further growth
Join us in this role where you’ll assist your senior SAP Basis consultants in maintaining and operating our critical SAP platforms. You’ll get the opportunity to explore and learn the core technology that supports one of the most critical IT products in our business.
Welcome to MY CC SCADA, SAP & SmartPlant
You’ll be part of SAP Basis in the Platform Services department where you, together with your colleagues, will collaborate with colleagues in Kuala Lumpur and Denmark to support all value-delivery tasks and projects. Our department is part of the Infrastructure Management Service Operation department, which consists of over 450 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with our different business units across the world. We offer a flexible and vibrant working environment in a team supporting an increasingly agile organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the SAP Basis team on daily system checks for all production systems
- assisting with monthly OS patching coordination for both Win & Linux SAP servers
- organising and cleaning up our SAP Basis technical documentation
- handling the Monthly EWA reporting summary updates
- handling backups status check and error reporting
- cleaning up the SOLMAN SLD and LMDB old records, with supervision from senior Basis consultants.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying a bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT at a recognised institution of higher learning
- have a good academic record of accomplishment, possess professional drive, and share a strong desire for learning
- possess excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- thrive working in collaboration with your colleagues, as well as independently
- have a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28-02-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.