Engineering and construction
Senior Information Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team of information management specialists supporting the projects that are building some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be allocated to one of our wind farm execution projects. Your primary tasks will be to facilitate the documentation agenda, organise the documentation work, and interact with your stakeholders in the projects.
Welcome to Project Information Management
You’ll be part of Project Information Management Continental Europe and Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will support EPC projects with project information management and interact with project stakeholders. The Project Information Management department has around 80 dedicated colleagues, working mainly on our offshore wind farm projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- proactively planning, communicating, and executing the documentation tasks within your project
- building relationships and interacting with stakeholders and vendors in many different roles across cultural and geographical settings
- implementing and maintaining structure in our Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS), supporting our processes throughout our company’s Offshore division
- advising, supporting, and training colleagues in the use of EDMS and in handling business information on an ongoing basis
- liaising with colleagues across the team, department, and company to secure and facilitate a smooth transfer of documentation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an education relevant for the job, e.g. within IT, communication, library and information science, or information management – a professional focus on information management is a prerequisite
- can plan, organise, and prioritise your tasks and work with several issues simultaneously
- are an experienced user of EDMS and perhaps have experience with web filing systems
- communicate with impact and present complex matters in a professional and clear manner
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with both your colleagues and your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 6 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kristina Marie If Hansen, Manager, on +4599559208 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that due to Christmas break calls will not be answered between 23rd and 28th of December
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.