Procurement Support Consultant
Imagine a future where you help to realise our ambitious plan of becoming the best in class by providing excellent support for our procurement process
Join us in this role where you’ll focus your efforts on supporting the entire business in its Procure to Pay (P2P) process, ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable, and responsible organisation. You’ll be the point of contact for Data Quality, Accounts Payable, and Finance, and you’ll participate in network activities with other procurement coordinators. In addition, you’ll assist project managers and your colleagues with specific project tasks and administrative tasks related to procurement.
Welcome to Financial Services
You’ll be part of the Operational Procurement team where you, together with your colleagues, will be in daily communication with stakeholders regarding matters related to the P2P process. The team has eight members and supports all our offices with procurement processes in SAP. You’ll create a purchase order based on a received request, perform the invoice control in SAP, including verification of information on the invoice versus the agreement before release, and handle issues related to allocation of purchase orders to the relevant contract.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as the single point of contact for requisitioners within procurement processes
- supporting requisitioners and sharing information regarding the P2P process
- supporting the P2P flow, from creation of purchase orders until processing of invoices, incl. the allocation of suppliers and contract information
- assisting with financial tasks related to purchase orders and invoicing, incl. following up on purchase orders and performing invoice control
- assisting with logistics tasks related to purchase orders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or another equivalent academic background
- have moderate business experience from an international company, preferably with a background in procurement, finance, logistics, or accounting
- have strong communication skills
- possess business-level English language skills
- are an experienced user of the Microsoft Office suite and SAP, especially the Purchase to Pay and Finance and Controlling modules.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dorota Zembol, Manager, on +48513 462 877 if you’d like to know more about the position
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.