Finance and controlling
Senior Business Controller
Imagine a future where you’ll oversee two or more operational offshore wind farms for the market leader within offshore wind energy
Join us in this role where you’ll play an active part in optimising our cost performance by providing financial insights into our operations and commercial functions.
Welcome to Offshore Business Finance
You’ll be part of Operations & Asset Controlling where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a global finance team working with the Operations teams to drive down operating costs and the Commercial teams to maximise the EBITDA of the portfolio. The Operations & Asset Controlling team’s work is varied and includes both monthly reporting as well as forecasting and analysis.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for the monthly reporting and controlling of the EBITDA for two or more operational offshore wind farms
- creating the annual budget and providing input into reforecasting processes during the year
- partnering directly with the Operations & Asset Management teams to understand the performance drivers and prepare commentary regarding monthly variances
- assisting in the production and continuous improvement of monthly management information and working with stakeholders to maximise the use of MI.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an accounting qualification, incl. ACA, ACCA, or CIMA
- have experience in dealing with controlling, budgeting and forecasting, financial reporting, and other financial matters
- possess strong Excel and PowerPoint skills and have an interest in IT systems to help develop new reports that provide more dynamic analyses
- preferably have experience with SAP, SAP BPC, and Microsoft Power BI
- speak and write English fluently, enabling you to present results to your business partners in a professional way
- thrive on cooperating closely with colleagues across a large and multicultural organisation, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented, and international organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14th December. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact David Murray, Senior Manager on +44 7900 778 560 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.