Strategy and business development
Imagine a future where you support our onshore projects to contribute positively to biodiversity
Join us in this role where you’ll support our global biodiversity ambition by leading US Onshore initiatives and pilot projects. You’ll project manage our US Onshore biodiversity activities by working in collaboration with our key stakeholders, from government agencies to environmental advisors.
Welcome to Onshore
You’ll be part of our department ‘Development’ where you, together with your colleagues, will make biodiversity-positive actions an integrated part of future projects in the US, helping to achieve our global target of net positive biodiversity impact for all projects commissioned after 2030.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the development and delivery of specific regional initiatives for biodiversity positive actions
- engaging with multiple national biodiversity stakeholders incl. government, academics, and ENGOs
- integrating our biodiversity actions into existing and future onshore wind, solar, and storage projects
- maintaining an overview of all regional actions and recording them as appropriate, to ensure visibility across the entire organisation
- advising and leading the development of relevant biodiversity metrics suitable for the region, as required
- acting as the main point of contact between Global Programme and Onshore.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor's degree in a relevant subject, such as ecology or environmental science
- preferably have experience working with or at an ENGO
- have experience in managing complex field trials, research, or conservation projects with multiple internal and external partners
- thrive in an international environment and can create productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- are adept at explaining complex issues and problem-solving, effectively communicating with a wide group of stakeholders
- have experience in leading and delivering workstreams projects in a multi-disciplinary and highly visual environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021-11-08. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.