Engineering and construction
Senior Technical Project Lead
Imagine a future where you play a key role in building critical onshore transmission assets for our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll manage the complete electrical scope of an onshore substation EPC package, incl. high voltage and low voltage, mechanical, and SCADA systems, and lead a global diverse team of engineers from the APAC region and Europe in complex projects.
Welcome to Substations
You’ll be part of Onshore Electrical Engineering Management where you, together with your colleagues, will manage the electrical, mechanical, and SCADA scope in an onshore substation package. You’ll be engaged in all project phases, from early development to handing over and operations. You’ll be part of our growing APAC team, where we’re poised for continuous growth in the future.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading an effective technical project team by demonstrating leadership in safety culture and ensuring that the assigned scope of projects is delivered on time and on budget without sacrificing quality
- preparing the scope, time, and quality plan (QC) for the FEED and EPC contract of the electrical scope, incl. SCADA of an onshore substation, and contributing to the tender evaluation and procurement process
- leading and participating in project team meetings and cross-discipline cooperation with engineering consultants, EPC contractors, and sub-suppliers
- following up on progress and results from contractors and sub-suppliers in a timely manner and preparing monthly progress reporting on the assigned scope(s).
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a relevant degree in electrical engineering and are experienced in working with electrical infrastructure for onshore substations
- have professional knowledge based on extensive, relevant technical project management experience, and preferably experience with PMI terms
- have knowledge of power systems, ideally including experience with high-voltage installations
- speak and write English fluently, as we operate in an international environment
- have a strong analytical approach, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks quickly.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26-10-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel within Taiwan, but when needed you’ll also travel to the EU and other APAC countries for project meetings, supplier selection, FATs, etc.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.