HSE supervisor to help foster a best-in-class QHSE program
Imagine a future where you’re at the forefront of the QHSE profession at an energy company committed to improving the quality of life in the workplace
Positions in Houston, TX and Springfield, IL
Join us in this role where you’ll find yourself working with various business units across the organization to continue to foster a best-in-class QHSE program. In this role, you’ll also immerse yourself in the success of both construction and operations projects regarding QHSE.
Welcome to Technology and Operations
You’ll be part of QHSE where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the success of Onshore North America by ensuring regulatory compliance and the fostering a proactive safety culture that improves worker safety across multiple locations. This position will support the company’s agenda to develop and implement HSE management processes and drive continuous improvement across all business lines.
You’ll play an important role in:
- demonstrating the tactical and operational capability to deliver excellence and drive continuous improvement and compliance within all aspects of health, safety, and environmental management
- assisting with quantitative and qualitative root cause analyses
- demonstrating a strong drive for designing solutions and troubleshooting problems
- providing leadership, support, and expert technical guidance to all contractors and other external stakeholders to assure programs are correctly developed and effectively implemented
- assisting with applying company environmental policies and procedures effectively and consistently across areas of responsibilities to ensure environmental compliance
- developing and implementing safety and cultural programs to maintain high levels of safety and team engagement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in HSE/science/engineering or equivalent
- have strong knowledge of and applicability for OSHA 29, CFR 1910, 1926, and 1904
- have strong knowledge of environmental management, both in terms of legislation and environmental enhancement techniques
- have experience with coaching and training on HSE topics and delivering presentations
- have experience with HV electrical, cranes and rigging, heavy equipment and trucking, excavation, and trenching
- have experience with working at heights/rescue.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021-10-29. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.