Engineering and construction
WTG offshore installation manager
Imagine a future where you’ll help install the largest offshore wind turbines in the world
Join us in this role where you’ll be managing the foremost suppliers of offshore wind turbines and wind turbine installation vessels. You’ll be advising on future installation vessel spread setups, and you’ll contribute to a safe project with a high-quality outcome.
Welcome to Construction
You’ll be part of Offshore WTG Installation where you, together with your colleagues, will help the wind turbine and installation vessel suppliers to achieve a safe and high-quality project outcome during the execution phase. You’ll be reporting to the wind turbine package and line departments in the EPC organization across the world.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting wind turbine and installation vessel suppliers in realizing safe and high-quality project outcomes in the execution phase
- advising on commercial tenders for future installation vessel spread setups, including by analyzing modeling concepts, as well as evaluating and making recommendations
- representing installation in wind turbine procurement in the engineering phase
- sharing and implementing scope recommendations and lessons learnt with current and future project teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree in naval architecture, mechanical engineering, marine engineering, or equivalent
- can manage offshore installation scopes, including drafting contract specifications for heavy lifting, deck layout, and vessel mobilization
- have knowledge of the wind turbine installation vessel market and the most common installation concepts
- understand how to achieve safe and high-quality construction or engineering project outcomes
- have good communication skills and are able to liaise with colleagues and counterparts
- are bright, curious, and original and thrive within a team and as a leader.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than May 23, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.