IT and digital
SAP ABAP developer
Imagine a future where you develop and maintain custom applications with SAP back-end as a foundation in the largest and most complex SAP system landscape in Denmark
Join us in this role where you’ll become SAP ABAP developer in our office in Warsaw, which is primarily responsible for maintaining and developing business applications for energy trading and dispatching. You’ll become part of a large IT organisation with more than 500 employees and experience the good work-life balance that characterises the Scandinavian work culture. We offer a great opportunity to gain knowledge of the European energy markets.
Welcome to ERP Development & Analytics
You’ll be part of ERP Development & Analytics where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a full-blown agile setup in one of our agile release trains (ARTs) and work closely with all parts of the business when delivering your tasks within the SAFe setup.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building ABAP-based solutions to fulfil given requirements within the HR area
- working in Cloud Platform Integration to align different systems through the cloud
- providing proactive support in relation to your development by mitigating application and operational issues across production environments.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial experience with SAP ABAP OO programming
- have worked with Cloud Platform Integration Suite before
- have knowledge of software design patterns
- can build solutions and transform business requirements into technical deliverables by working with the product owner and functional team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Przemyslaw Ostrowski, Head of ERP Development & Analytics CC, on +48 690 483 188 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.