Quality Excellence Manager
Imagine a future where you contribute to establishing operational excellence in our Onshore business
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for establishing a process landscape and creating a continuous improvement culture, thereby minimizing risk during growth and rapid expansion through a standardized way of planning, executing, and operating across the business value chain.
Welcome to Technology & Operations
You’ll be part of QHSE where you, together with your colleagues, will drive and implement high QHSE standards across our Onshore portfolio, to ensure that we build a process-driven mindset and a culture of continuous improvement.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and maintaining our end-to-end process landscape across the Onshore business
- ensuring introduction of fundamental quality thinking
- introducing the sharing of best practice across the portfolio
- setting up a solid structure around a continuous improvement mindset
- carrying out process optimization that creates measurable value.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in engineering or similar
- have a minimum of five years’ experience within QHSE
- have relevant industry experience from renewables or a related area
- possess process and management system knowledge
- are an experienced Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-1-17. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that you’re expected to do extensive traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll be traveling to our sites and offices across the US.