Engineering and construction
Site Investigation Project Manager
Imagine a future where you play a key role in the project management of large-scale complex marine site investigation activities
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for managing the collection of site investigation data utilized in the permitting, design, construction, and operation of our offshore wind farms in the US. Together with your colleagues, you’ll plan and manage marine geophysical and geotechnical surveys nearshore and offshore in the US. You’ll guide these surveys from tender preparation through contract negotiation and execution with additional focus on quality, HSE and risk management.
Welcome to Site Investigation
You’ll be part of the Site Investigation Project Management team which consists of 20 highly skilled project managers working from five different global offices around the world.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading and managing an effective site investigation project team of talented specialists from around the world
- aligning scope, timing of surveys, and deliverables with internal and external stakeholders
- continuously identifying, analysing, and managing project risks
- managing and maintaining project budgets and staff resources
- ensuring data collection and reporting is conducted in accordance with our standards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have preferably 5+ years’ experience managing complex US projects or operations in the marine environment
- are willing to balance remote work with an in-office presence
- speak and write English fluently, as we operate in an international environment
- have excellent communication skills, enabling you to communicate efficiently with your stakeholders
- are motivated by professional challenges and enjoy working in a decision-orientated business where you have the opportunity to share your expertise with your colleagues.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than October 4, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
OBS: Between 9-13 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.