Finance and controlling
Head of Portfolio Analysis & Systems (Manager or Senior Manager)
Imagine a future where you develop a world-class portfolio team in Global Project Controlling & Analysis that helps Finance, Commercial, and EPC to stay cost-competitive
Join us in this role where you’ll lead a dedicated team of analysts and project controllers providing DEVEX and CAPEX analysis across our regions. Also, the team is responsible for delivering tools, processes, and standards to the regions.
Welcome to Global Project Controlling & Analysis
You’ll be part of Portfolio Analysis & Systems where you, together with your colleagues, will provide financial insights and cost analysis on the offshore project pipeline and support the asset projects across phases (execution and development) and regions. The team is working closely with the asset projects, product line, and pipeline management, and the goal is to create world-class portfolio analyses for better decision-making within finance, commercial, and engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC).
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading and developing a team with a mix of analysts, project controllers, and BI specialists
- driving forecast processes, monthly reporting, and cost-out analysis in DEVEX and CAPEX
- building a strong link between Global and the Regions with a focus on tools, processes, and standards
- shaping the Global Project Controlling & Analysis department by contributing with new ideas and insights on how to take project controlling and financial business partnering to the next level
- presenting financial/business insights from DEVEX and CAPEX to senior stakeholders, e.g. in Business Finance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in finance, economics, or similar, combined with relevant work experience from the energy industry or infrastructure markets, preferably renewable energy
- have experience with people management, can lead others, and would like to grow as a leader
- thrive in a very dynamic environment with multiple deadlines and changing business priorities
- are curious and have a proactive mindset with a passion for making an impact.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kasper Larsen Tolstrup, Director, on +4599557655 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.