Senior HSE Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team creating world-class HSE performance and helping our company to create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be an important part of building up our company’s Global Workplace Sustainability & Safety function, and where you'll engage our colleagues and contractors in the US in creating world-class sustainable office workplaces, while staying healthy and safe. You’ll help us build an open-minded health, safety, and environment (HSE) culture where we all embrace every opportunity to learn and improve.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of Global Workplace Sustainability & Safety where you, together with your colleagues, will be the key driver in obtaining and sustaining a management system based on ISO 45001 and ISO 14001. You’ll create and implement HSE policies and guidelines within the global real estate and facility management organization, establish responsible sourcing programs in close collaboration with Procurement and other partners in our company, and implement an incident management framework within facilities operations to ensure a learning safety culture and minimal H&S incidents.
You’ll play an important role in:
- anchoring our common HSE management system ‘Way We Work’ in our facilities organization
- identifying focus areas and initiatives to continuously improve the HSE culture and performance within our facilities organization
- engaging with facility managers, staff, key suppliers, and contractors to ensure HSE training and sharing of best practice and lessons learned
- establishing an HSE monitoring and reporting framework connected to facilities operations in the US
- collaborating with our company’s QHSE Excellence Centers and QHSE departments across the business to create and align policies, reporting, training programs, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial experience within the field of occupational health and safety and sustainability
- have educational and/or professional experience with HSE standards such as ISO 14001, ISO 45001, or OHSAS 18001
- are collaborative and communicative with a track record in influencing and engaging others, coupled with the ability to work effectively in a multinational organization
- translate ideas into execution and results.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than September 20, 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Recruiting Specialist, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll be working onsite and offsite with colleagues, key suppliers, contractors, and other stakeholders as well as performing audits etc. at our office premises across the US. You should expect to visit the team in Denmark as well.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.