IT and digital
Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where you embark on a steep and fun learning curve in one of the most dynamic industries for the largest offshore wind operator
Join us as Full Stack Developer where you’ll play a key role in creating a network management tool for thousands of devices across the largest offshore wind farm fleet in the world. You’ll also support an engineering department in their everyday work of taking care of the communication and control systems.
Welcome to Custom Applications
You’ll be part of the Engineering ART scrum team where you, together with your colleagues, will shape one of the agile release train (ART) teams. Engineering ART works with electrical and structural engineers on world record beating offshore wind farm projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and continuously improving Python/Angular applications
- building and expanding backend and frontend services and user interfaces
- providing support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment
- taking an active role in maintaining, enhancing, and customising existing applications and systems
- defining IT/OT automation for engineering processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience programming in Python
- have experience with technologies such as REST, Angular, SQL, and GIT
- have experience with software and system design
- possess knowledge of design patterns, good practices, and clean code
- possess an understanding of communication networks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lukasz Parkitny, Head of Custom Applications CC, on +48506976241 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.
NB: Due to technical maintenance, you won’t be able to apply for jobs in the period 9-14 September.