Operations and technicians
Operational Security Manager
Imagine a future where you take up the challenge of making the (cyber) security of our offshore wind farms operational
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the security governance of the Offshore group’s production OT/SCADA systems. You’ll be responsible for leading the development, improvement, and implementation of our Information Security Management System (ISMS) and work closely with the wider Offshore organisation to achieve the overall goal of securing our wind farms.
Welcome to SCADA & Security
You’ll be part of Compliance & Lifecycle where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the overall procedure and processes of handling SCADA systems in Offshore Operations. You’ll be responsible for our OT-ISMS and its implementation on our operational fleet. You’ll work in a complex position with specialists from our communication and control teams, on-site teams, and Offshore management team to ensure that our security and compliance are consistent with the regulatory frameworks in our operational regions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the development and continuous improvement of Information Security Management System (ISMS) with the technical teams, on-site, corporate information security, and management
- maintaining the overview of ISMS implementation across our operational wind farms
- ensuring performance of management reviews as well as following up on actions
- working closely with the technical teams in developing and improving policies and procedures that manage the implementation of cyber security on our offshore wind farms
- actively engaging with other parts of the internal and external teams, including our site personnel and commercial teams as well as vendors and authorities.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a background within cyber security, preferable in Operational Technology (OT) which could be from quality/processes or a technical context
- have a solid project management/supervisor background, and you’re not afraid to get things done yourself in collaboration with the rest of the team
- are fully proficient within ISO270xx, IEC-62443, NIST, or similar framework
- have substantial experience working with processes, change management, risk assessments, and compliance-related activities – experience from the energy or wind turbine industry is considered an advantage
- speak and write English fluently, have great communication skills, and enjoy solving complex and challenging tasks – the ability to speak and write German is considered an advantage.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Troels Rahbek Lindhard, Head of SCADA and Security, on +4599556319 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.