Senior Human Resource Business Partner
Imagine a future where you’ll be working as a HR professional to help build a greener and more sustainable future for Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Join us in this role where you’ll become a Senior Human Resource Business Partner in the Taipei office where you’ll be given the opportunity to support the business in an international, transition-oriented environment, providing HR partnering and change leadership.
Welcome to People &Development
You’ll be part of APAC HR where you’ll help build a greener and more sustainable future for APAC. Together with your colleagues in a range of global centers of excellence, you’ll provide professional HR support and partner with the businesses on HR initiatives to drive changes and support the growth of APAC.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing advice and acting as a trusted and strategic advisor to the APAC Leadership team for our global HR strategy
- guiding managers in the HR annual processes and manage the process of manpower forecast, performance management, remuneration, talent acquisition, and competence development
- supporting the Leadership team in managing change and transition
- translating the strategic and commercial initiatives into HR impact, implementing sound HR programs to meet business objectives
- exercising judgment within broadly defined policies and practices and the local laws to develop appropriate methods, techniques, and solutions to HR issues
- supporting the Head of HR APAC and global HR business partners to take on special tasks and projects within HR, such as global or regional initiatives or lead projects in close collaboration with the business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from a comparable global business with matrix organization and hands-on senior human resources business partner experience
- can interact effectively with all levels of the organisation and have a proven ability to build effective relationships with different stakeholders across countries
- have a strong internationally recognisable HR or relevant qualification, as well as a solid understanding and relevant experience of the APAC labour market
- contribute to initiatives and projects and desire to work in a dynamic, aggressively growing fast-pace environment
- speak fluent English and Mandarin at business level, speaking another Asian language is a plus
- are a proactive and a strong communicator who can explain complex matters in a simple way, and are constantly looking to challenge the norms to do things better.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24-01-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel within the APAC area to support business leaders.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.